An Unordinary Leader
Our Approach To Early Child's Education
Our very way of learning, thinking, being are based on the Montessori method. Dr Maria Montessori who was a scientist, Physician, Educator and innovator who utilized scientific observation and experience working with young children to design learning material and classroom environments which foster a child’s natural desire to learn.The Right Tools at the Right time
Origin Montessori also believes during this early ears’ child’s mind is like a sponge, a very absorbent sponge that absorbs information effortlessly. Science tells us that children develop 85% of core brain structure by the time they are 6 years old so this is the time children will learn maximum and build on this core foundation throughout the rest of his life. So the right tools have to be given at the right time
- who utilized her scientific observation.
- Natural desire to learn ie.the Right tools at the Right time.
- During these early years, child’s mind is like a sponge.
- By the time they are 6 years old.
- Tools have to be given at the right time.
1. Another Key Principle behind the Montessori method is what Montessori called the “Prepared Environment” when you prepare the environment in a way that enables children to do everything on their own in order to become interdependent.
- Apart from well resourced learning inside the environment, and we also have well-equipped outside environment.
- Highly skilled and passionate staff is another key principle of Origin Montessori to bring out best out the of children and also to ensure the right tools has to be given at the right time.
- Educational and fun fields trips help children to have experiential learning which actually bridges the gap between education and hands-on experience.
- apart from all this we ensure holistic development of child where children grown physically, mentally, emotionally,intelligence,finally&spirituality,